Products - Ivory Coast
Tip your hat to the Captain 2523, destined to be your hardest working vehicle on site. The Captain brings the ultimate in comfort, reliability and profitability with its international cabin design, best-in-class ergonomics, and the latest technology to deliver superior comfort, longer life and optimal performance. The Captain has been designed to meet high productivity standards in construction sites and offers the best return on your investment. Come, experience the future.
With efficiency as the underlying virtue of the Captain, it was engineered to perform with diligence and precision.
• Time Tested ‘H’ Series CRS Engine
• 9 Speed Gear Box
• Larger Diameter Clutch
• Higher Payload Capacity
• Superior Uptime
DRIVER COMFORT & SAFETY
• Above all, your ease and security are our utmost priority.
• The fully suspended cabin and suspended seats offer the best-in-class ride and handling, enabling the driver to tackle the toughest construction sites in the country with ease. Best in class in-cab-noise and tactile vibration, superior ergonomics, an excellent air conditioning and with built-in music system keeps the driver fatigue at an all-time low enabling longer driving hours. Anti-roll bars for cabin and vehicle provide roll-over stability in the treacherous terrains. Robustly designed canopy protects the occupants from mishaps during loading and unloading.
The strength and power of the Captain comes from its core.
• Captain range of tippers are designed with superior structural strength to carry heavy pay loads and operate smoothly in the toughest construction sites of the country
• The aggregates in the product were indigenously engineered for extraordinary ruggedness and reliability, while adhering to stringent cost targets
• Heavy duty front, powerful brakes & rear axle for rigorous operations
|Engine||Power: 225 HP @ 2500 rpm Torque: 800 Nm @ 1400 - 1900 rpm|
|Clutch||15'' Four Finger air assisted hydraulic|
|Gear Box||Gearbox - ZF 9S OD GB with 8.83 FGR & 12.73 Crawler|
|Prop Shaft||C2040/C2045 series|
|Rear Axle||RAR 6.17: 1|
|Front Axle||I’ section, non driven, Reverse Elliot type|
|Suspension||Front-Semi Elliptical multi leaf with Anti Roll Bar||Rear – Bogie with V rod|
|Frame Dimensions||279 x 90 x 8 mm|
|Steering||Integral power steering|
|Brakes||Dual circuit , full air S cam. Parking brakes on Front Axle & Rear Forward Axle|
|Fuel Tank||208L plastic fuel tank|
|Electrical||24V ; 150 AH battery. 100A alternator capacity|
|Tyres||11R22.5 Tubeless Radial|
|Max Speed||80 Kmph|
|Gradeability||Running 46%, Restart 40%|